C++ Source Code Formatter
The C++ Formatter tool reorganizes C++ source text files to neatly indent code blocks according to their nesting level. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Formatters. An example of the C++ Formatter's results can be seen here.
C++ Formatter Features
- Formatted code compiles and executes exactly like unformatted code
- Specification of indentation step distance
- Specification of arbitrary input tab column positions
- Line breaks at language structure boundaries, not source line boundaries
- Automatic reindentation of comments
- Output is correct and identical to input from the compiler's point of view
- An optional obfuscation facility can scramble the source text to prevent reverse engineering
There are some limitations on use of the preprocessor.