C Source Code Obfuscator
The C Obfuscator tool scrambles C source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer (example). This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
C Obfuscator Features
- Identifier scrambling has no impact on functionality or execution performance
- No changes to the your C compilation or execution procedures or environment
- User definable list of preserved names
- Predefined list of reserved names for standard C libraries provided
- Can preserve most preprocessor conditionals and macro calls in obfuscated source
- Option to neatly format C source code to aid development before obfuscation.
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces
Download an evaluation version
What Customers Are Saying
"Your obfuscator is exactly what we were looking for! Even if a 'prettyfier' were used it would be terminally painful for me to reverse engineer code I wrote myself after running it through Semantic Design's tool. Semantic Designs clearly put lots of thought into it."
-- Eric Derbez