SystemVerilog Source Code Obfuscator
The SystemVerilog Obfuscator tool scrambles SystemVerilog source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer . This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
SystemVerilog Obfuscator Features
- Handles full SystemVerilog 3.1a
- Replaces names by nonsense names without affecting functionality
- User definable list of preserved names
- Strips comments and removes most source code structure
- User definable comment filtering, to preserve Copyright and Synthesis directives
- No changes to the customer SystemVerilog compilation or execution procedures or environment
- Option to neatly format SystemVerilog source code as aid to developer before obfuscation
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces
Download an evaluation version
Semantic Designs also offers a SystemC obfuscator, Verilog obfuscator, and a VHDL obfuscator.